Do you want to work in a humane company, in a motivating environment where teamwork is valued and the atmosphere is friendly?
Do you want to stay in shape, work physically and be part of a team that values respect and diversity?
Send us your resume!
What we offer
- Permanent, full-time or part-time positions available
- Hourly salary of $19/hr at entry level
- Work schedule from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Quick entry into the job
- Parking on site
- Paid training on site
- Job stability and possibility of doing several different tasks
- Group insurance after 1 year
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Company events!
- Bonus when you refer a new employee
- Employee assistance program
- Recognition of years of service
- Uniforms and safety boots provided after probation
- Free coffee and Gatorade
As a Production Worker, you will be working at various production stations to manufacture our screened products. This is not an assembly line so you have the time to do your job well!
Unionized work environment.
- Perform manufacturing operations tasks (Wire assembly, repairs/finishes of finished screens)
- Operate various production machines (extruders, robots)
- Use various tools; electric and manual.
- Perform any other manual tasks required
- Hard worker but able to have fun!
- Great team player but also autonomous!
- You like manual work and you are not afraid to work with tools!
- You want to work in a safe environment where your safety is a priority!
- Eager to learn and grow with the company!
- You are looking for a flexible employer that listens to its employees!
In business since 1884, Major is a leader in the production of state-of-the-art screening screens. As we are in full expansion, we are looking for candidates who want to grow within a dynamic and innovative company.