Permanent, full time position
Work schedule : Monday to Thursday, 8pm to 6am
Work Location : Candiac, 100% on site
Night Shift Premium of 1,50$/h
Uniforms & Safety shoes provided
Group Benefits and Pension Plan
Monthly Wellness Snack offered
Opportunity to work with a unique product, in a growing company, in business ince 1884
What you will do
- Perform daily inspection rounds, randomly check parts in production to validate their quality.
- Document and analyze internal non-conformances (NCR).
- Ensure an active presence on the production site; know and master all manufacturing steps and make the necessary machine adjustments to achieve quality criteria.
- Inspect and evaluate raw material as soon as it arrives in the plant within the prescribed timeframe, fill out the non-conformity form if necessary.
- Participate in the maintenance of quality performance indicators (KPI)
- Participate in the continuous training of production employees in both work methods and quality.
- Ensure that equipment and measuring devices are in compliance and calibrated.
What you need to succeed
- Developed technical skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Show initiative and flexibility
- Good synthesis and analysis skills
- Good communication skills
- Good time management
- Relevant experience/Academic Background
- At least 2 years experience in the manufacturing field ( an asset)
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent knowledge of the OFFICE suite
At Major, we value team work, diversity, integrity and we empower our employees to make a difference at all levels. Join us to see for yourself!
Major is a certified FLEXIBLE organization that promotes the well-being of its employees.